Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Jean David Zunner , Frankfurt
- Published date: 1686
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1686
- Category: The tombs of the portugese kings
- Size: 132 by 97mm (5¼ by 3¾ inches).
- Stock number: 28536
- Condition: A strong impression, uncolored as published. In excellent condition. 132 by 97mm (5¼ by 3¾ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving published in Allain M. Mallet's description of the world 'Description De L' Univers, Contenant Les Differents Systemes Du Monde, Les Cartes generales & particulieres ...'. French text edition with additional German titles on top. View of Belem (Jeronimos monastry in Lisboa) with the graves of the Portugese kings. In the foreground sailing firing their canons.
Recently viewed products