Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Verlag des Geographischen Instituts , Weimar
- Published date: 1824
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1824
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color
- Category: Sweden and Norway
- Size: 600 by 443mm (23½ by 17½ inches).
- Stock number: 29367
- Condition: In excellent condition. 600 by 443mm (23½ by 17½ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. The fine engraved map of Scandinavia with Sweden, Norway and parts of Denmark, Finland and Estonia is surrounded with a decorative border. At the upper left corner we find the engraved title and in the lower right corner is a table with explanations of inhabitants, as well fortresses and villages. Above we find an overview and with a classification of cities and towns in Sweden and Norway to explain the deviations of the various cities names on this map.
Recently viewed products