Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Johann Michael Probst , Augsburg
- Published date: 1760
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1740-60, 1760
- Category: Switzerland
- Size: 488 by 568mm (19¼ by 22¼ inches).
- Stock number: 29608
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. Engraved by Andreas Silbereisen. This decorative antique map shows Graubünden. The map is equipped with a title cartouche and a mileage scale in the lower right corner. Inside the map are many small place names, rivers, mountains, lakes, trees, etc. engraved. The individual regions are are hand colored in wash. Upper left corner with a small cartouche with a table of explanations.