Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Merkur , Leipzig
- Published date: 1748
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1748
- Category: Fort Luis (Senegal)
- Size: 204 by 302mm (8 by 12 inches).
- Stock number: 19031
- Condition: In excellent condition. 204 by 302mm (8 by 12 inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, uncolored as published. This map shows the groundplan of the Fort St. Louis in Sanaga. In the left and right side we find the explanation of this map in German text. A fine detailed and interesting map engraved by Bellin after earlier voyages. Published in the German edition by Schwabe in Leipzig of Bellin's travel books.
Recently viewed products