Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Hoffm.Verlagsbuchhandlung , Stuttgart
- Published date: 1855
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1855
- Category: Eastern United States
- Size: 375 by 288mm (14¾ by 11¼ inches).
- Stock number: 14249
- Condition: In excellent condition. 375 by 288mm (14¾ by 11¼ inches).
Lithograph, original hand colored in outline. An uncommon map of the Eastern United States published in T. Bromme's Handatlas around 1850. A very detailed map showing the Eastern United States, remarkable in its details on place names and political borders. Bromme who traveled with his brother in the 1820s in North America published later travel guides in Germany. The map is equipped with many place names, rivers, lakes, etc. In the lower left corner is a detailed table of explanations. An interesting map for the collector of the Atlantic Seaboard. In the south it extends towards Florida, Cuba and the Bahamas.