Charte von der Mündung des Mississipi. Weimar, im Verlage des Landes Indust. Compt. 1805.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Industrie Comptoire , Weimar
- Published date: 1805
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1805
- Category: Western Florida & louisiana
- Size: 168 by 215mm (6½ by 8½ inches).
- Stock number: 19714
- Condition: In excellent condition. The map was originally published folded, so that the old fold is still slightly visible. Paper minor toned. 168 by 215mm (6½ by 8½ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, uncolored as published. A very nice and quite detailed antique map, which shows the mouth of the Mississippi into the gulf of Mexico. With Pensacola in Western Florida, Mobile Bay in Alabama and Louisiana with New Orleans. The map is equipped with many place names, lakes, rivers, etc. An unusual early nineteenth century map published in Germany.
You might also be interested in the following products
Lithograph, original hand colored in outline and wash. This antique map shows the southern states Georgia and...
Lithograph, original color in outline and wash. Detailed map, colored by counties and showing townships, towns,...
Lithograph, original hand colored in outline when published. This highly decorative map shows the region of the...
Original antique copper engraving, uncolored. This antique map shows the Gulf of Mexico with many place names,...
Recently viewed products