Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Liverpool. Philip & Son
- Published date: 1852
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Category: Eastern United States
- Issue date: 1852
- Size: 530 by 610mm (20 by 24 inches).
- Stock number: 17022
- Condition: A very good to excellent example, printed on the full sheet as published, however the lower margin slightly narrow (as published). Just cut on the engraved border line.
Lithograph, original hand colored in outline and wash. Large double page hand colored antique map, showing decorative in a large scale the Eastern United States around 1852, additional ornated with two inset maps with a map of New York, Boston & Albany and the other one with the peninsula of Southern Florida. The map provides detailed information on place names, streets, trails, rivers and political borders.