Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Published: Kunst & Industrie Comptoir. , Vienna
- Published date: 1803
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map
- Issue date: 1803
- Category: Eastern Galizia (Stanislawow - Zaleszyk - Tschernowitz)
- Size: 472 by 577mm (18 by 22 inches).
- Stock number: 24150
- Condition: The map is mounted on publisher's linen and was folded twice. The old folds are minor visible. In very good to excellent condition.
Original copper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Decorative early nineteenth century map of eastern Galizia engraved after the cartographic sources by J. Liesganig. This is an extremely detailed map of eastern Galizia, showing the circles of Stanislawow, Zaleszyk and Tschernowitz. The map itself provides a lot of information, many small place names are engraved, rivers and woods are shown as well. The map shows also trails and streets, borders, schools and mines. With two explanations in German and French language.