Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Homann , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Category: Southeast Europe
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Size: 473 by 547mm (18½ by 21½ inches).
- Stock number: 19607
- Condition: A strong impression, in excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. This antique map shows the different Balkan countries in Southeast Europe, which are Dalmatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Slavonia, Transylvania, Hungary. The map is very fine engraved with many place names, rivers, mountains, woods, lakes, etc. Further on the map shows nicely the gulf of Venice with the Dalmatian coast and its offshore islands. At the bottom we find a small mileage scale and explanations.