Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Published: Homann , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Category: Southeast Europe & Balkan
- Size: 488 by 583mm (19¼ by 23 inches).
- Stock number: 18251
- Condition: A strong impression in excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. This decorative antique map shows us Transylvania, the Walachei, Bulgaria and Romania as well the neighboring Serbia. The map provides a lot of information on the political borders in that period, shows as well small place names, monasteries, mountains, rivers, lakes, etc. Further the map provides excellent information on the mouth of the river Danube into the 'Black Sea'. At the lower left bottom is a mileage scale.