Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Vrients , Antwerp
- Published date: 1608
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1603, 1608
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color
- Category: Straßburg - Elsaß
- Size: 304 by 243mm (12 by 9½ inches).
- Bibliography: Broe. 112 b
- Stock number: 10181
- Condition: In very good condition.
Original copper engraving, published 1608 in a Spanish edition, of the famous atlas 'Theatrum Orbis Terrarum' by Abraham Ortelius. A fine engraved map depicting the surrounding of Strassburg with its surrounding. An early map with engraved city views as miniature city views, mountains and woods, rivers and lakes.
Argentoratensis Agri Descriptio. Ex tabula Danielis Spekel
Broe. 112 b