Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Janssonius Joan. , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1644
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1644-58
- Category: Normandie
- Size: 386 by 527mm (15¼ by 20¾ inches).
- Bibliography: Koeman I / 4400:1.2
- Stock number: 17707
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper-engraving, handcolored in outline when published. Decorative map showing the 'Normandie' with Rouen and the mouth of the river Seine. A highly decorative map, which is ornated with a large decorative title cartouche, next to it two coat of arms. At the bottom we find a cartouche with a milage scale ornated by two angels.
Koeman I / 4400:1.2