Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Kartogr. Abt. d. Königl. Preuß. Landesaufnahme , (Berlin)
- Published date: 1900
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color
- Issue date: 1900
- Category: regional map of Landau and Siebeldingen
- Size: 295 by 380mm (11½ by 15 inches).
- Stock number: 28291
- Condition: The map was originally published folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible. In excellent condition. 295 by 380mm (11½ by 15 inches).
Article descriptionLithograph, original color. Detailed map of the region Landau and Kaiserslautern in the Rheinland-Pfalz in southwest Germany. The map was printed and published arround 1900 for the royal Prussian cartographic department. The map is highly detailed, the colors are printed and the map shows detailed the village Siebeldingen west of Landau.
Recently viewed products