Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Matthaeus Seutter , Augsburg
- Published date: 1720
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1720-30
- Category: Lusatia (Niederlausnitz)
- Size: 498 by 585mm (19½ by 23 inches).
- Stock number: 22910
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. A detailed map of the ,Niederlausnitz' with Peitz and Cotbus in the centre of the map published in the famous Augsburg printing house by Matthäus Seutter. In the iupper right corner with a highly decorative title cartouche showing an allegory on the trade to the Lausnitz region.