Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Antwerpen
- Published date: 1598
- Issue date: 1598
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored.
- Type: map
- Category: Braunschweig and Lüneburg
- Size: 31 x 23,5 cm (12.25 x 9,25 inches).
- Bibliography: Broe. 99 (French text); Koeman Ort 31;
- Stock number: 35926
- Condition: In very good condition.
Article descriptionOriginal antique copper engraving, uncolored. A highly decorative antique map of the duchy of Brunswick-Lüneburg extending in the north towards the river Elbe with Hamburg. With many engraved pace names, villages, rivers, woods, etc. Upper right corner with the renaissance title cartouche and in the lower right corner with a mileage scale. Published 1598 with French text verso. The right side of the map sheet minor glue-stained from the centre fold of the map.
Broe. 99 (French text); Koeman Ort 31;