Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: de Ram , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1689
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1689
- Category: Rheinland-Pfalz
- Size: 495 by 595mm (19½ by 23½ inches).
- Stock number: 11819
- Condition: In very good condition. A rare and unusual map, published in a Dutch composit atlas. Minor omissions in the lower part of the map, losses in the printed surface
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Decorative map of the river Mosel with the archbishopric of Trier, ornated with a large decorative allegoric title-cartouche in the upper left corner. A very detailed map of the western part of Rheinland Pfalz, showing the area along the river Mosel and the Rhine from Bonn to Ingelheim in the south. With engraved political borders and naming many small duchies and territories. Many place names, mountains, woods and rivers are shown on the map, already streets are here in this map engraved. A very detailed map, throughout in a fine engraving. In the lower center a small mileage scale with a putto holding a coat of arms.