Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: J. Janssonius , Amsterdam
- Published date: 1646
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map
- Issue date: 1646-66
- Category: The Fenns
- Size: 442 by 560mm (17½ by 22 inches).
- Bibliography: Koaman Atlanten Neerlandici Vol I /
- Stock number: 17501
- Condition: In excellent condition, full margins as published.
Copper-engraving, handcolored in outline, when published. A fine and highly decorative map of 'the Fenns'. This English county map of the Fenns is highly decorative with its large and extensive text cartouche and title cartouche, as well the map is ornated with a heraldic family coat of arms. More over we find as an additional decoration ships and a compass rose in the German Sea. On the map itsself are many placenames given, smaller villages or settlements also appear, also rivers, lakes, mountains and woods are also engraved.
Koaman Atlanten Neerlandici Vol I /