Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Santini Chez M. Remondini , Venice
- Published date: 1776
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1776
- Category: Bologna and Emilia-Romagna, Emilia-Romagna and Bologna
- Size: 490 by 690mm (19¼ by 27¼ inches).
- Stock number: 27294
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline. A highly detailed map of the regions Ferrara, Bologna and Romagnola. The map depicts the coast on the Adriatic Sea from Fano, south of Rimini towards Ravenna towards the neighbouring state of Venice. It reaches also Bologna and includes an inset map of the state of church (Etat de L' Eglise). The old map is rich equipped with place names, castles, monasteries, mountains, lakes and rivers. Between major places are further streets engraved. The map first appeared in Santini's Atlas Universel in 1776-79 in Paris. In 1784 Santini sold the plates of the maps to M. Remondini, who published then these maps in Venice with his additional imprint in the title cartouches.