Carta Militare di Genova e suoi contorni.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Gioachino Betalli , Milano
- Published date: 1825
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: [1825-30]
- Category: port of Genua and surrounding
- Size: 580 by 450mm (22¾ by 17¾ inches).
- Stock number: 27320
- Condition: Bottom margin with stains and water soiling, slightly affecting the image of the plan. A good impression with good margins. In very good condition. 580 by 450mm (22¾ by 17¾ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, uncolored as published. An unusual and separately issued military map of Genua with its port and the surrounding into the mountains towards Pino and S. Lorenzo. The map includes many topographical details. The title cartouche with a table listing 33 gates, places and more. Equipped with a mileage scale and an anchor for decoration.
You might also be interested in the following products
Original antique hand colored lithograph. Detailed map, colored by counties and showing townships, towns, villages,...
Pas-Caart van de...
Original copper engraving, finely later hand colored in ouline and wash. Remarkable the highly decorated handcolored...
Original antique copper engraving, published 1612 in the famous historical Atlas "Parergon" (Latin...
Recently viewed products