Carta Topografica Dei Contorni Di Milano del Gircuito di ventiquatro piu Miglia. Si vende in Milano presso i...
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Negozianti , Milano
- Published date: 1807
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Uncolored
- Issue date: 1807
- Category: Lago Maggiore - Milano - Bergamo - Brescia
- Size: 540 by 733mm (21¼ by 28¾ inches).
- Stock number: 27321
- Condition: Very clear and strong printed example in excellent condition. 540 by 733mm (21¼ by 28¾ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, uncolored as published. A fine and unusual map depicting Northern Italy with Milan in its center. The map includes Bergamo towards Brescia, also it extends in the west towards the Lago d' Orta and the Lago Maggiore. Rare map of Northern Italy individual published and printed in Milan.
You might also be interested in the following products
Original antique hand colored lithograph. Detailed map, colored by counties and showing townships, towns, villages,...
Pas-Caart van de...
Original copper engraving, finely later hand colored in ouline and wash. Remarkable the highly decorated handcolored...
Original antique copper engraving, published 1612 in the famous historical Atlas "Parergon" (Latin...
Recently viewed products