Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: G. Braun & F. Hogenberg , Cologne
- Published date: 1598
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1598
- Category: Zahara and Bornos
- Technique: Copper engraving / later handcolour
- Size: 352 by 480mm (13¾ by 19 inches).
- Bibliography: German text edition. Vol. V. / #12
- Stock number: 11604
- Condition: A very good copy in later hand color.
Hand colored copper engraving, published in the town book "Civitates Orbis Terrarum" by Georg Braun and Franz Hogenberg. This decorative antique map shows the towns Bornos and Zahara in Spain with a beautiful landscape. The doublepage map is divided up in three parts. At the top we look towards the town Bornos with mountains in the background. In the foreground we see people, which are wandering towards the town. The two views at the bottom show us the town Zahara seen from the east and from the west.
German text edition. Vol. V. / #12