Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Sr. Robert , Paris
- Published date: 1752
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original colour.
- Issue date: 1752
- Category: Spain & Portugal
- Size: 490 by 488mm (19¼ by 19¼ inches).
- Stock number: 16710
- Condition: A very good copy.
Copper-engraving, handcolored in outline, when published. Decorative map of the Iberian peninsula with Spain and Portugal. Divided up by outline colour in its political regions. The map is giving many information on old cities and villages, as well mountains and rivers are shown. In the lower right corner ornated with a floral title cartouche, a milage scale in the lower left corner. Inside the map are many rivers, place names.