Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Santini/Remondini , Venice
- Published date: 1778
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1778
- Category: Spain & Portugal
- Size: 465 by 627mm (18¼ by 24¾ inches).
- Stock number: 19568
- Condition: In very good condition. One small carefully mended tear near the lower centre fold affecting slightly the engraved image of the map.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline when published. A large and decorative map of Spain and Portugal divided up into its individual provinces. In the upper right corner we find the allegoric title cartouche with two coast of arms. At the lower left corner we see the mileage scale. The Balearic Islands Majorca, Menorca and Formentera are also engraved. The map is very detailed engraved with many place names, rivers, mountains,etc.