Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Chas. Knight & Co. , London
- Published date: 1831
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, hand colored
- Category: Spain & Portugal
- Issue date: 1831
- Size: 289 by 376mm (11½ by 14¾ inches).
- Stock number: 20062
- Condition: In excellent condition. 289 by 376mm (11½ by 14¾ inches).
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline when published. A very interesting antique map, which shows the ancient Spain and Portugal. Inside the map are many ancient regions engraved, which are Turdetani, Lusitani, Galiaeci, Vaccaei, Arevace, etc. At the right side are the Balearic Islands Majorca and Minorca. In the lower right corner is the title, below the mileage scale.
Fl. Flumen River, M. Mons Mountain, I. Insula Island, Pr. Promontorium Promontory.