Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Sr. Robert , Paris
- Published date: 1755
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Copper engraving / handcolored.
- Issue date: 1755
- Category: Northeastern Canada and Great Lakes
- Size: 483 by 640mm (19 by 25¼ inches).
- Stock number: 25469
- Condition: A strong impression, printed on good paper, a small stain just above 'Mer du Nord', else in excellent condition. 483 by 640mm (19 by 25¼ inches).
Article descriptionCopper-engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Decorative and interesting map by the French cartographer Sr. Robert de Vaugondy depicting Northeastern Canada from Lake Ontario towards Terra Neuve in the Northeast. Equipped in the lower corner with a large inset map showing the Great Lakes. Decorative title cartouche with landscape scenery and a biber (engraved by C. Houstard). With many engraved place names, rivers, lakes and mountains.
Supplement Pour les Lacs du Canada