Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Justus Perthes , Gotha
- Published date: 1877
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Lithograph / Original color.
- Issue date: 1877
- Category: Eastcoast United States
- Size: 670 by 530mm (26½ by 20¾ inches).
- Stock number: 17033
- Condition: In excellent condition. The map was originally published folded, so that the old folds are still slightly visible. 670 by 530mm (26½ by 20¾ inches).
Article descriptionOriginal lithograph, handcolored in outline and printed in colors. Large and detailed map showing the eastern part of the United States with its railroads and water streets. The map provides a huge amount of information (bays, canals, forts, gulfs, lakes, hills, Sierras, Indians, etc.), as well several inset maps (Boston, New York and Maine) and one inset map of the southern part of Florida.
Recently viewed products