Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Bibliograph. Institut , Hildburghausen
- Published date: 1846
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1846
- Category: Vermont & New Hamshire
- Size: 372 by 298mm (14¾ by 11¾ inches).
- Stock number: 19672
- Condition: In very good condition. Slightly stained throughout, more recognizable in the margins of the map. This edition is published with a centre fold. 372 by 298mm (14¾ by 11¾ inches).
Article descriptionOriginal antique steel engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Detailed map of the state of the state of Vermont and New Hampshire. Inside the map are many place names, rivers, lakes, streets, etc. In the upper right corner we find a table with an explanation for this map showing the duchies and main cities of New Hampshire & Vermont. At the bottom are mileage scales. A detailed engraved map by the famous German map maker Meyer Joseph. The map is based on Tanner's work in the early 1840s.
Recently viewed products