Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Bibliograph. Institut , Hildburghausen
- Published date: 1851
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1851
- Category: New Hampshire & Vermont
- Size: 373 by 298mm (14¾ by 11¾ inches).
- Stock number: 19684
- Condition: In excellent condition. 373 by 298mm (14¾ by 11¾ inches).
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Detailed map of the state of the state of New Hampshire & Vermont. Inside the map are many place names, rivers, lakes, streets, etc. In the upper right corner we find a table with an explanation for this map showing the duchies and main cities of Vermont and New Hampshire. At the bottom are mileage scales. A detailed engraved map by the famous German map maker Meyer Joseph. The map is based on Tanner's work in the early 1840s.
Recently viewed products