Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: New York
- Published date: 1868
- Type: Antique Map, map, Print
- Issue date: 1868
- Technique: Lithograph, uncolored
- Category: Fishkill - New York
- Size: 300 by 310mm (11¾ by 12¼ inches).
- Stock number: 23556
- Condition: In excellent condition. 300 by 310mm (11¾ by 12¼ inches).
Article descriptionOriginal antique lithograph. Published in Beer's famous county atlas "Atlas of New York and vicinity", "a documentary record of nineteenth century life and delightful specimens of American folk art". Three lithographs on one page. 1. The old dutch church of Fishkill 2. The Residence of Hon. Isaac Teller in Fishkill 3. The Tioronda free school
Recently viewed products