Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: St. Paul (Minnesota)
- Published date: 1885
- Type: Book, Print
- Issue date: 1885
- Technique: Photographs/Watercolored
- Category: Yellowstone - Photographs
- Size: 315 by 240mm (12 by 9 inches).
- Stock number: 31178
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Portfolio of 12 water color views, colored from nature. Orig.-Photographs, mounted under Passepartout in a linen box. Frank Jay Haynes (1853-1921) was the official photographer of the Northern Pacific Railway and Yellowstone National Park and one of the pioneers of Northwest settlement documentation.