Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Baldwin & Cradock , London
- Published date: 1832
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1832
- Category: Eastern Hungary and the Banat, Eastern Hungury
- Size: 384 by 314mm (15 by 12¼ inches).
- Stock number: 20156
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline when published. Detailed map of Southeast Hungary, the Banat and Transylvania with many engraved place names, villages, rivers, roads and engraved mountain chains. In the northern part of the map the neighboring Gallizia and Lomiria.
Recently viewed products