Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: J.H. Colton , New York
- Published date: 1856
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Technique: Steel engraving, original color
- Issue date: 1856
- Category: Turkey in Europe
- Size: 330 by 395mm (13 by 15½ inches).
- Stock number: 21015
- Condition: In excellent condition. 330 by 395mm (13 by 15½ inches).
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline and wash. This map of Southeast Europe is showing the possessions of the Turks in Europe. Equipped with two inset maps 'the Bosporus' and 'Crete'. The political borders of the different countries and regions are hand colored in outline and wash. With many engraved place names, rivers, streets and mountains.
Recently viewed products