Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: M. Seutter , Augsburg
- Published date: 1740
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Issue date: 1740-50
- Category: Frankfurter Gebiet
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Size: 490 by 574mm (19¼ by 22½ inches).
- Stock number: 20417
- Condition: Cut close to the engraved border line and mounted on large Atlas paper (as published). A strong impression. In very good to excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash. Engraved by Tobias Conrad Lotter. This antique map shows the territory around Frankfurt in Germany. The map is detailed equipped with many engraved woods, rivers and place names. In the lower left corner we see a large figurative allegoric cartouche with the title and the explanation of the map. At the bottom is a small mileage scale.