Tallis, J & F.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: & New York , London
- Published date: 1851
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1851
- Technique: Steel engraving, hand colored.
- Category: Channel Islands
- Size: 344 by 247mm (13½ by 9¾ inches).
- Stock number: 21594
- Condition: In excellent condition. 344 by 247mm (13½ by 9¾ inches).
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline and wash.
You might also be interested in the following products
Original lithograph, hand colored in outline when published. This original old map depicts the British Isles with...
Plan of La Hogue,...
Original antique copper engraving, uncolored. Original antique plan of La Hogue, with the Intended Works, published...
Plan of the City...
Original antique copper engraving, uncolored. Original antique map of St. Malo in Brittany in North-Western France,...
Original copper engraving, published 1624 at B. Moretus in Ortelius' historical Atlas 'Parergon'....
Recently viewed products