Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Santini Chez M. Remondini , Venice
- Published date: 1776
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1776-80
- Category: Balearic Islands
- Size: 450 by 575mm (17¾ by 22¾ inches).
- Stock number: 27337
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionCopper engraving, hand colored in outline. This beautiful antique map shows the islands Mallorca, Minorca, Isles Pityses, an inset map with parts of the spanish coast and the fort Mahon. The decorative title cartouche and two mileage scales (french and italian) are in the upper left corner. A compass rose is in the middle of the left part on the map. The map first appeared in Santini's Atlas Universel in 1776-79 in Paris. In 1784 Santini sold the plates of the maps to M. Remondini, who published then these maps in Venice with his additional imprint in the title cartouches.
Recently viewed products