Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: T.C. Lotter , Augsburg
- Published date: 1757
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1757-77
- Category: Duchy of Silesia
- Size: 200 by 256mm (7¾ by 10 inches).
- Stock number: 25292
- Condition: With small margins arround the engraved borderline, the lower corners cut narrow or cut within the engraved border of the map. The map is further mounted at the upper corners on an older paper. Still in good condition. 200 by 256mm (7¾ by 10 inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, hand colored in outline and wash when published. Engraved by Tobias Conrad Lotter. A nice and detailed map of the duchy of Silesia with the Lausnitz and upper & lower Silesia. The fine engraved map with many place names, rivers, mountains and enraved political borders. Equipped with two decorative cartouches. The map first appeared in Matthäus Seutter's 'Atlas Minor'. Tobias Conrad Lotter was married in 1740 to the oldest daughter of M. Seutter, after Seutter's death in 1757 the printing house passed over to him. From 1757/58 he changed all Seutter imprints to his name T.C. Lotter.
Recently viewed products