Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Published: Frankfurt am Main
- Published date: 1702
- Type: Print
- Issue date: 1702
- Technique: Copper engraving
- Category: Poland - Portraits
- Size: 220 by 165mm (8 by 6 inches).
- Stock number: 31172
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Original copper engraving. Published in Matthäus Merian's ,Theatrum Europeum' (1707) Engraving of Augustus II the Strong, King of Poland and Elector of Saxony. Bust length with curled wig, armour, lace tie, and ermine mantle. Within an oval border with Latin inscription below. Plate from Theatrum Europaeum (1702).