Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Antonio Zatta. , Venice
- Published date: 1776
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1776.
- Category: Estremadura & Castiglia
- Size: 295 by 385mm (11½ by 15¼ inches).
- Stock number: 16811
- Condition: In excellent condition. 295 by 385mm (11½ by 15¼ inches).
Article descriptionCopper engraving, in contemporary original color in outline. Published in Zatta's "Atlante Novissimo". Decorative map by the famous late 18th century north-italian cartographer Antonio Zatta. With many names of villages, as well engraved mountains and rivers are showns. The handcolored engraved title cartouche ornated with a landscape. A small milage scale.
Recently viewed products