Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: N. Sanson , Paris
- Published date: 1659
- Technique: Copper engraving / Original color.
- Type: Antique Map
- Issue date: 1659
- Category: Southern Sweden
- Size: 415 by 535mm (16¼ by 21 inches).
- Stock number: 13623
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Original copper engraving hand colored in outline when published. The map was published by the famous French mapmaker Nicolas Sanson d'Abbeville in Paris. This antique map shows Southern Sweden with its provinces Schonen, Scania, Hailande and Bleckinge. Further on it shows the 'Baltic Sea' with the adjacenting islands Bornholm, Oeland and Gotland. The map is highly accurate and with many place names, rivers, mountains, etc. equipped. In the upper centre is a large floral ornated allegoric title cartouche.