Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: Amsterdam
- Published date: 1695
- Issue date: 1695
- Technique: Copper engraving
- Type: map
- Category: Sevilla in Spain
- Size: 405 by 516mm (16 by 20¼ inches).
- Bibliography: Peter van der Krogt Koeman's Atlantes Neerlandici Koeman IV-2/2 #3967 44:22
- Stock number: 30282
- Condition: Minor marginal skillful restaurations in the paper, else in very good condition. A strong impression.
Article descriptionOriginal copper engraving, uncolored when published. This antique plan depicts the bird eye view from the city of Sevillia with the town wall and the surrounding. On the top are the coat of arms from Sevillia and Spain. At the bottom of the map with detailled text descriptions in Dutch, French, German and Latin. This rare engraving was published c. 1690-95 by the famous Dutch map maker Frederic de Wit in Amsterdam. It seems, that it was published rarely and appeared only in very few atlases by Frederic de Wit.
Peter van der Krogt Koeman's Atlantes Neerlandici Koeman IV-2/2 #3967 44:22