Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Published: Chr. Weigel. , Nürnberg
- Published date: 1720
- Type: Antique Map
- Technique: Copper engraving / handcolored.
- Issue date: 1720-40
- Category: Historical timetable
- Size: 427 by 357mm (16¾ by 14 inches).
- Stock number: 19205
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Copper engraving, hand colored when published., Chronological timetable, equipped with a moveable pointer in the center., The cartographer Christoph Weigel worked around 1719 in Nürnberg and his maps are showing the typical style of this period in mapmaking in Southern German. He worked very close as with Johann B. Homann in Nürnberg. All his maps were hand colored in outline and decorative body color immediately in his printing house, after they were printed.