Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Published: London & New York
- Published date: 1851
- Type: Antique Map, map
- Issue date: 1851
- Technique: Steel engraving, hand colored.
- Category: Rivers and Mountains in the Eastern Hemisphere
- Size: 350 by 247mm (13¾ by 9¾ inches).
- Stock number: 29675
- Condition: In excellent condition.
Article descriptionSteel engraving, hand colored in outline and wash. A beautiful hand colored example of John Tallis's map showing a comparative view of the principal waterfalls, islands, lakes, rivers and mountains in the Eastern Hemisphere. A the top a fine engraved panoramic scence comparing the waterfalls of the Eastern Hemisphere. Among them Missouri, Niagara Falls, Catskill, etc. At the bottom a comparative view of the mountains in North and South America.
Recently viewed products